Monday, March 17, 2008

I kinda miss this place, so I shall blog here for today ^^

If I'm not wrong, wordpress doesn't allow its users to leave spaces like.







this.

I'm still very attracted to the "read more" thing though, since my posts are always so long and irritating O:

But I miss my tagboard here alot, so tadahh, I'm back! Got myself 116 views in wordpress but only one comment D: (THANKS ADA :D) I'm the most fickle-minded person you've every seen eh?




Everybody should start clapping for me because I DIDN'T SWITCH THE COMPUTER ON AFTER I RETURNED HOME FROM TUITION YESTERDAY!

maybe i did. My mind kept saying "don't switch on the computer!" but before i knew it, my finger automatically pressed that holy switch -__- Happened a few times, its a natural reflex to switch this thing on the moment I step into my room! D:


BUT! i turned it off after 15 minutes or so, to enhance my concentration! I've attempted to study my geog on previous days, but just got stuck on the first page for an hour..~_~

So I sat down and started on my geog revision from 6 to 8 and 9:30 to 2. That's 6.5 hours of revision (50 pages from the textbook) , since I practically knew nothing about the chapter before that. MdmSim talks about other things in class o.O



Conclusion: closing the windows and the door + shutting down your computer + a cup of chinese tea + plugging into your ipod/mp3 = the perfect way to study!



Spent an hour on chinese sihan, another hour on an seq + packing of my bag before i went to bed at 4 am D:

Rolled around in bed for idk how long, perhaps 45 minutes, before I could get to sleep at 4:45. The next thing I knew, it was already 6:15, time for me to wake up -__-

Strangely enough I didn't feel tired at all during school hours. Tea does wonders !



Choir..yaddayadda, had group sectionals. I sounded like a horse again. Had dry run for HSM. yadda. I totally sucked at singing today, totally. Felt so lethargic and all, but we only have 6 more practices to the concert, so i guess i've got to PUT MORE ENERGY INTO IT .


We're going to act like total idiots during tomorrow's morning assembly. don't you even dare stare at us. right, you can stare at the people on stage ^^

I get to leave school at 12 tomorrow and you don't. okay don't be sad you'll get your turn one day! I get to skip maths remedial too! Performing at HDB hub on wednesday, tomorrow's the rehearsals.


i've replied to the tag on my tagboard.



yadda. I've got to do AMATHS, ENGLISH, CHINESE BAOZHANG. all by tomorrow.
You're seriously weird if you don't hate homework!


I shall attempt to be less crazy from now on ):



Read my blog tomorrow cause I'm going to be busy today. Yadda.

No comments: